Great Lakes Truck Driving School, Inc. is committed to your career success. We provide placement assistance to our students and graduates to include on-site recruiters, job fairs, one-on-one placement sessions, and job boards online and at the school. Employers from local and national companies recruit on-site to give the students multiple employment options. It's not uncommon for students to have multiple job offers before graduation.
For a promising and exciting career, students can expect the following from Great Lakes Driving School's Placement Department:
- A thorough assessment during the entrance interview to establish the prospective student's ability to benefit from the training and secure gainful employment upon graduation.
- From the 1st week of training, students will be coached on such topics as interview skills, hiring criteria, and employment applications.
- A steady stream of company recruiters visit the school to speak with students, conduct interviews, and provide employment applications.
- Assist students with employment application process, including, but not limited to, application questions and follow-up with employers.
- A job-order log is kept which details current hiring opportunities, enabling the students to better locate a particular job that interests them.
- Job Fairs are held on our property and are open to current students, as well as graduates.
The Premier CDL, Heavy Equipment, & Oilfield Training Facility