The Premier CDL & Heavy Equipment Training Facility
Our goal at Great Lakes Truck Driving School is to provide quality instructional programs in a student-centered culture built on respect, encouragement, and continuous support, while empowering students with the foundation for a lifetime of success.
- Class A CDL Training
- Class B CDL Training
- NCCER Certified Heavy Equipment Training
- NCCER Certified Mobile Crane Operations
- State-of-the Art Training Facility
- Day & Evening Classes
- Job placement assistance with on-site recruiters
- Student housing & travel assistance for those who qualify
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Instructors with over 500 years of collective industry experience!
State-of-the art training facility, day, evening, weekend classes, lifetime job placement!
Click on the name of each program for more details including gainful employment information:
|Name of Program||# of Hours||Full-time Training Length||Program Description|
|Crane Operations Training Program||100||2.5 Weeks||Mobile Crane Opertions|
|Straight Truck / Bus Training Program||100||2.5 Weeks||Class B CDL|
|Tractor-Trailer Upgrade Course||160||4 Weeks||Class A CDL|
|CDL Skills Training Program||200||5 Weeks||Class A CDL|
|Heavy Equipment Training Program||280||7 Weeks||Backhoe, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer & Skidsteer|
|CDL Skills / Heavy Equipment Training Program||360||9 Weeks||Class A CDL, Backhoe, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer & Skidsteer|
|CDL Skills / Heavy Equipment for the Drilling Industry||400||10 Weeks||Class A CDL, Backhoe, Excavator, Front End Loader, Bulldozer, Skidsteer & Oil|