Great Lakes Truck Driving School, Inc. is committed to your career success. We provide our graduates with lifetime job placement assistance. Employers from local and national companies recruit onsite to give the students multiple employment options. It's not uncommon for students to have multiple job offers before graduation.
For a promising and exciting career, students can expect the following from Great Lakes Driving School's Placement Department:
- A thorough assessment during the entrance interview to help determine if the prospective student is in a good position to gain employment upon graduation.
- Placement activities beginning the first week of training.
- Numerous in-class presentations on topics such as interviewing, hiring criteria, filling out applications, etc.
- The scheduling of multiple recruiters, from companies that are hiring, to make presentations to the students, speak one-on-one with them, and provide applications for employment.
- Minimum of 5 mandatory appointments for each student with the placement department.
- Provide students with a number of applications and assistance with completing them and with follow up.
- A job-order log is kept which details current hiring opportunities, enabling the students to better locate a particular job that interests them
- Employment workshops held regularly for graduates. During this time, students will be refreshed on interview and applications skills, and will be presented with new employment options and application assistance.
- Job Fairs are held on our property and are open to current students, as well as graduates.
OHIO'S PREMIER CDL, HEAVY EQUIPMENT, & OILFIELD SAFETY TRAINING FACILITY